Systemic herbicide | What is it and what is it for
The systemic herbicide is a product that has given much to talk about lately. It is said that the systemic herbicide is most appropriate to treat all weeds, thus allowing removal. But despite this, people do not have enough information about them.
Therefore, we have decided to make this post so you can be informed to the fullest.
What is a systemic herbicide?
Systemic herbicides are chemicals used to kill all the weeds to allow healthy plant growth.
What is a systemic herbicide?
The systemic herbicides used to stop the growth of weed-killing it. The same is indicated to circulate throughout the plant. The herbicide can destroy weeds such as the grass.
The grass is a weed because it has roots that are under the earth and if not treated properly, can regrow.
What are the weeds that exist?
This is the question that most people have. If you can not identify a weed, you could have a garden full of them. Remember that you need to identify weeds because this can be a reasonably significant threat to your plants.
Weeds you can find are the following:
- Plantago: psyllium is one of the worst weeds in the world. This weed colonizes the grass and makes it considerable damage to your plants. Also, it plays with high speed and ease.
- Nettles: Nettles are the most common herbs harmful is the best known, and although it is best known, it is the most difficult to remove by broad or deep roots.
- Ivy: Ivy is, without doubt, the most weed or at least for us it is. Ivy is a weed that can kill your plants faster because you can drown your plants in your garden, or it may even kill the trees from the root. This weed is also hard to die because it grows ceilings and high walls.
All weeds are unwanted pests that need to be eliminated as soon as possible in your garden, and even though these are the most common herbs and more corrupt, you can get others that could damage your garden. Therefore, you have to be very aware of them.
Advantages of using a systemic herbicide
There are many advantages of using systemic herbicide. These are:
- Optimization: After you apply a systemic herbicide to plants, you can optimize your resources and your time, and your crops will care more easily…
- Increased cultivation: You Because herbicides kill weeds, can grow better fruits and vegetables since plants can grow without any competition for food. Therefore, it is a plus for herbicides.
- Money: Herbicides are reasonably low in cost. Although many people say that this is not an advantage because after using herbicides may need to spend more money on the loss of plant nutrients.
Finally, we hope that all the information obtained in this post can acquire a systemic herbicide to improve your plants. Remember that your garden depends on them and depends on you that it is healthy.
Therefore, always watching that weeds do not appear for your plants and still have a systematic herbicide on hand to combat them.