The Top 5 High-Yielding Auto-Flowering Strains for your Cannabis Garden
Cultivating cannabis is a practice that has been around for centuries, and as the years go by, growers are continuously finding new ways to improve their yields. For those seeking to optimize their cannabis garden, auto-flowering strains offer a promising solution. These strains can provide high yields while requiring less time and effort in the cultivation process. But with so many options out there, it can be overwhelming for growers to decide which strains to choose. This article delves into the top 5 high-yielding auto-flowering strains for 2021, as well as providing tips to optimize their yield.
What are Auto-Flowering Strains and why choose them for high-yields?
Auto-Flowering Strains: Auto-flowering strains of cannabis are those strains that contain genetics to automatically start flowering without relying on the photoperiod. Traditionally, cannabis plants require specific light cycles to enter the flowering stage. However, auto-flowering strains are unique because they start the flowering stage automatically after a certain period. In other words, they will flower even if they do not receive enough light hours. This makes them ideal for growers who wish to cultivate cannabis plants in a shorter period with minimal maintenance.
Why Choose Auto-Flowering Strains for High-Yields?: There are several reasons why auto-flowering strains are a great option for growers who wish to achieve high yields. One key reason is that they have a much faster flowering time compared to traditional cannabis strains. Auto-flowering strains can begin flowering in as little as two to four weeks, depending on the strain. This means that growers can harvest their crops in a relatively short period, usually within 70 to 90 days from planting.
Auto-flowering strains are typically smaller in size as compared to regular cannabis strains. This makes them highly suitable for growers who have limited space. Their small stature also allows them to be grown in compact grow rooms or balconies, making them an excellent option for urban growers.
Another notable advantage of auto-flowering strains is their ability to produce consistent yields. They tend to be less sensitive to light cycles, and their genetic makeup allows them to produce buds with uniform quality, size, and weight. This means that growers can anticipate a consistent yield from their auto-flowering plants, making it easier to plan ahead.
Finally, auto-flowering strains are relatively easy to grow, making them suitable for both novice and experienced growers. With their quick turnaround, any challenges faced can be rectified faster, thus contributing to high yields. Growers who are limited by space, time or are beginners should consider auto-flowering strains for a hassle-free cultivation experience that produces high-quality yields.
What are Auto-Flowering Strains?
If you are new to the world of cannabis cultivation or haven’t experimented with different types of strains before, you may be wondering what exactly auto-flowering strains are. Unlike conventional cannabis strains that require a change in lighting schedules to switch from vegetative to flowering stages, auto-flowering strains do this automatically. This means that they will start to flower within a few weeks of planting, regardless of the lighting schedule. Auto-flowering strains are a relatively new innovation and have gained popularity among growers for their ease of cultivation and quick turnaround times. But how do they lead to high yields? Let’s find out.
Why Choose Auto-Flowering Strains for High-Yields?
Auto-flowering strains are becoming increasingly popular among cannabis cultivators and enthusiasts for several reasons. One of the most notable reasons is their ability to produce high yields in a relatively short period of time.
Here are some reasons why choosing auto-flowering strains can result in high yields:
- Fast growth: Auto-flowering strains have a genetically determined growth cycle that doesn’t depend on light schedules. These strains can go from seed to harvest in as few as 8-10 weeks which makes them ideal for growers seeking high yields in a short timeframe.
- Compact size: Auto-flowering strains usually stay smaller compared to their photoperiod counterparts. This makes them a great choice for indoor growing, as they require less space and can be grown in smaller grow tents or closets.
- High potency: Many auto-flowering strains are known for their high potency of THC and other cannabinoids. This makes them an attractive option for those who want to produce potent buds in a shorter time frame.
- Opportunity for multiple harvests: Since auto-flowering strains have a shorter growth cycle, it’s possible to grow multiple crops in a year, even in places with harsher climates. This results in higher yields and more frequent harvests.
- No special light requirements: One of the biggest advantages of growing auto-flowering strains is that they don’t require special lighting schedules to flower. This means you can save money on electricity bills and invest in higher-quality nutrients, soil and fertilizers
In short, choosing auto-flowering strains can be a great way to maximize yields while minimizing grow time and resource investment. With their fast growth, compact size, high potency, ability for multiple harvests and easy-to-manage lighting needs, these strains have quickly gained popularity among cannabis growers.
The Top 5 High-Yielding Auto-Flowering Strains
As the cannabis industry continues to grow, auto-flowering strains have become increasingly popular among cannabis cultivators due to their unique characteristics. These strains are known for their rapid growth cycle and ability to produce high yields in a short amount of time. In this section, we’ll explore the top 5 high-yielding auto-flowering strains that are sure to impress, from Northern Lights to Gorilla Glue. So, grab your notepad and take notes, as we dive into the world of top-notch auto-flowering strains!
1. Northern Lights Auto-Flowering
One of the top high-yielding auto-flowering strains is the Northern Lights Auto-Flowering strain, which is known for its potency and impressive yields. This strain offers a balanced high that may be perfect for both recreational and medical users. Here are some key features of this strain:
- Genetics: Northern Lights crossed with Ruderalis,
- THC Content: 18-20%,
- Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks,
- Yield: up to 600 grams per square meter indoors and up to 200 grams per plant outdoors,
- Effects: a relaxing and calming effect that may be helpful for those with anxiety, depression, or chronic pain,
- Flavors and Aromas: earthy, spicy, and slightly sweet,
- Growing Difficulty: easy to grow and perfect for beginners.
With its short flowering time and impressive yields, the Northern Lights Auto-Flowering strain is a popular choice for many growers who want a reliable plant that will produce excellent results. This strain is also known for its resilience and resistance to pests and diseases, making it an ideal choice for those who want a low-maintenance plant. Whether you are a novice or experienced grower, the Northern Lights Auto-Flowering strain is definitely worth considering if you want a high-yielding and potent auto-flowering strain for your cannabis garden.
2. Blueberry Auto-Flowering
Blueberry Auto-Flowering is a popular strain due to its sweet and fruity aroma and its high THC content. It is a crossbreed of three high-quality strains, including Blueberry, Ruderalis, and Indica. Its blueberry aroma is well-loved by many cannabis enthusiasts and its fast flowering time makes it an attractive option for growers who want to obtain quick yields without compromising quality.
This strain has a short flowering time, usually taking only 8-9 weeks to mature from seed to harvest. It can yield up to 350-400 grams per square meter in optimal growing conditions, and up to 50-100 grams per plant if grown outdoors. Its buds are dense and covered in a thick layer of resin, making it ideal for those who want to create their own concentrates.
Here are some of the characteristics of Blueberry Auto-Flowering:
|Genetics||Blueberry x Ruderalis x Indica|
|Flowering Time||8-9 weeks|
|Yield||350-400 g/m² indoor; 50-100 g per plant outdoor|
|Aroma/Flavor||Sweet, fruity, and blueberry notes|
|Effects||Relaxing, euphoric, and uplifting|
To optimize the yield of Blueberry Auto-Flowering, growers should ensure that it receives enough light and nutrient-rich soil. It is also important to maintain the right temperature and humidity levels throughout its life cycle. Additionally, pruning and training techniques could help promote better air circulation and increased bud development. With proper care, this strain can produce impressive yields in a short period of time.
3. Super Skunk Auto-Flowering
Super Skunk Auto-Flowering is another popular strain that has gained a reputation for its high yield and potent buds. This strain is a cross between Skunk #1 and an Afghani strain, and it has inherited the best traits from both parents.
- Fast-maturing, high-yield strain
- Produces large, resinous buds with a pungent aroma and a strong, relaxing effect
- Easy to grow, ideal for beginners or busy growers
Super Skunk Auto-Flowering is an ideal strain for those who are looking for a high-yielding plant that is easy to grow. It has a short flowering time of around 8-9 weeks and can be grown both indoors and outdoors. This strain is highly resistant to pests and diseases and can tolerate changes in temperature and humidity, making it a reliable plant for growers of all skill levels.
When it comes to yields, Super Skunk Auto-Flowering can produce up to 600g/m² indoors and up to 200g/plant outdoors under the right conditions. To achieve these yields, it is recommended to provide your plant with plenty of light, nutrients, and water throughout its growth cycle.
- Grow in well-draining soil with good aeration and plenty of nutrients
- Provide at least 18 hours of light per day during the vegetative stage
- Use LST or HST techniques to increase yields and optimize light distribution
- Maintain a temperature range of 20-27°C and a relative humidity of 40-50%
Super Skunk Auto-Flowering is a strain that is known for its high yield potential, ease of growth, and potent, relaxing effects. With the right care and attention, this strain can produce large, resinous buds that are sure to impress even the most discerning of cannabis enthusiasts.
4. Girl Scout Cookies Auto-Flowering
Girl Scout Cookies Auto-Flowering is a popular strain among cannabis growers due to its high yield potential and unique flavor profile. This hybrid strain is a cross between Durban Poison and OG Kush, resulting in a powerful high that starts with a cerebral rush and slowly relaxes the body. Here are some of the reasons why Girl Scout Cookies Auto-Flowering is a top high-yielding strain for your Cannabis garden in 2021:
- Strong Genetics: Girl Scout Cookies Auto-Flowering has a strong genetic lineage that makes it resistant to common diseases and pests. This means that it requires less maintenance and has a higher yield potential than other strains.
- High THC Content: With THC levels ranging from 20-28%, Girl Scout Cookies Auto-Flowering delivers a potent high that is perfect for experienced cannabis users. Its effects are said to be euphoric and relaxing, making it ideal for use in the evening.
- Unique Flavor Profile: The strain’s unique flavor profile is what sets it apart from other auto-flowering strains. The sweet and earthy aroma is complemented by notes of mint and chocolate, making it a treat for the senses.
- Short Flowering Time: Girl Scout Cookies Auto-Flowering has a short flowering time of around 8-10 weeks. This makes it a great choice for growers who want to achieve a high yield in a shorter amount of time.
- Tolerance to Stress: This strain has a high tolerance to stress, which means that it can withstand environmental factors such as heat and drought. This makes it a great choice for outdoor growing in warmer climates.
Girl Scout Cookies Auto-Flowering is a top choice for those looking for a high-yielding auto-flowering strain with a unique flavor profile and powerful effects. Its strong genetics, high THC content, and tolerance to stress make it a low-maintenance option that can deliver great results with proper care.
5. Gorilla Glue Auto-Flowering
Gorilla Glue Auto-Flowering is a hybrid strain that is a cross between three strains: Sour Dubb, Chem’s Sister, and Chocolate Diesel. It is a potent strain with high levels of THC, making it a favorite among many cannabis cultivators. It is known for its couch lock effect and relaxation properties, making it ideal for use in the evening or before bed.
The table below provides a summary of the key features of Gorilla Glue Auto-Flowering:
|THC Content||Up to 24%|
|Flowering Time||8-10 weeks|
|Yield||Up to 600g/m² indoors, up to 300g per plant outdoors|
|Climate||Warm and dry|
Gorilla Glue Auto-Flowering is easy to grow and produces a high yield of dense, frosty buds. It has a flowering time of 8-10 weeks and can produce up to 600g/m² indoors and up to 300g per plant outdoors. It does well in warm and dry climates and can thrive in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Its high THC content can provide a potent high that can induce relaxation and couch lock effects, making it ideal for use in the evening or before bed. Although it has low levels of CBD, the high THC content can provide relief for pain, insomnia, and stress.
Gorilla Glue Auto-Flowering is a high-yielding strain that can provide potent effects and relief for various medical conditions. Its ease of growth and adaptability to various climates make it a popular choice among cultivators.
Tips to Optimize the Yield of Your Auto-Flowering Strains
When growing auto-flowering strains, optimizing the yield of your crop is crucial. Here are some tips to help you achieve the highest possible yield.
Choose the right soil mix: Choosing the right soil mix is crucial to ensuring that your auto-flowering strains grow properly. Look for a soil mix that is light, fluffy, and has a good nutrient content. Avoid soils that are too dense, as these can hamper root growth.
Provide enough light intensity (use LST or HST techniques): Auto-flowering strains require a lot of light for optimal growth. Using low-stress training (LST) or high-stress training (HST) techniques can help to maximize the amount of light that your plants receive. LST involves bending and tying down the branches of the plant to encourage lateral growth, while HST involves pruning and cutting the plant to create more space and light penetration.
Be mindful of temperature and humidity levels: Temperature and humidity can greatly affect the growth and yield of your auto-flowering strains. Optimal temperature range is between 68-77 °F (20-25°C) during the day and around 10 degrees lower at night. Humidity should be lowered during the flowering stage to avoid bud mold and to stimulate resin production.
Use high-quality fertilizers: Using high-quality fertilizers is important to provide your plants with the necessary nutrients they need for healthy growth. Look for fertilizers that contain a good balance of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, as well as other essential nutrients like calcium, magnesium, and trace elements.
Don’t forget to use enzymatic additives: Enzymatic additives help to break down dead roots and other organic matter in the soil, making it easier for your plants to absorb nutrients. Look for products that contain enzymes like cellulase, chitinase, and protease.
Prune and train your plants: Pruning and training your plants can help to improve yield and reduce the risk of mold and other problems. By removing excess foliage and shaping your plants, you can improve air circulation and light penetration, which in turn leads to larger and healthier buds.
Harvest at the right time: Harvesting at the right time is crucial to maximizing yield. Harvesting too early can result in buds with low THC content, while waiting too long can result in overripe buds that have lost potency. Keep an eye on the trichomes and harvest when they are cloudy or just starting to turn amber.
By following these tips, you can optimize the yield of your auto-flowering strains and enjoy a bountiful and successful harvest.
Choose the right soil mix
As you start your auto-flowering cannabis garden, one of the crucial factors to consider is choosing the right soil mix. With so many options available in the market, it can be perplexing to know which one is the best for your plants. But getting the soil mix right is crucial as it helps provide nutrients, water, and oxygen to your plants. In this section, we’ll explore some tips on selecting the ideal soil mix and enhancing the yield of your auto-flowering cannabis strain. So, let’s get started.
Provide enough light intensity (use LST or HST techniques)
When it comes to optimizing the yield of your auto-flowering strains in your cannabis garden, one of the most important factors to consider is providing enough light intensity. This can be achieved through different techniques, such as LST or HST.
Low Stress Training (LST) involves bending the stems of the plant to promote lateral growth, making the plant grow wider and bushier rather than tall. This technique allows for more light to penetrate deep into the plant, promoting bud growth in lower branches.
High-Stress Training (HST), on the other hand, involves cutting, topping, or removing parts of the plant to enhance growth and yield. This technique can be a bit more intense and may require some experience, as it can harm the plant if not done properly.
To ensure that your auto-flowering strains are receiving enough light, it’s important to use a grow light that emits enough intensity and spectrum. LED grow lights are a popular and energy-efficient option, and you can choose among different spectrums, such as blue, red or full-spectrum, depending on the phase of growth.
It’s important to monitor the distance between your grow light and your plants, as auto-flowering strains can be sensitive to light stress. As a general rule, keep the distance between the light and the canopy around 18 to 24 inches, but adjust accordingly based on the plant’s response.
Providing enough light intensity through LST or HST techniques can lead to an increase in yield and potency in your auto-flowering strains. Nevertheless, it’s important to not only provide enough light intensity, but also to maintain the right environmental conditions, such as temperature and humidity, to ensure that your plants can thrive and produce high-quality buds.
Be mindful of temperature and humidity levels
Proper temperature and humidity levels are crucial for the performance and yield of your auto-flowering strains. Here are some points to keep in mind:
- Temperature: Auto-flowering strains tend to grow best in temperatures between 20-30°C during the daytime and around 18°C during the night. Temperatures that are too high or too low can cause significant problems and can even damage your plants. Make sure to keep your growing area properly ventilated and avoid exposing your plants to direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Humidity: Auto-flowering strains prefer a relative humidity (RH) of around 50-70%. Avoid high humidity levels, as they can promote the growth of mold and mildew, causing significant damage to your plants. You can use a dehumidifier or air conditioning unit to lower humidity levels or place a humidifier to increase humidity in your grow area.
- Temperature and Humidity combined: When you combine temperature and humidity, it is important to maintain an equilibrium. You should aim for a temperature and humidity combination that falls within the “comfort zone” of your plants. A RH of 50% at 26°C, for example, is optimal for the growth of auto-flowering strains.
Monitoring temperature and humidity levels is important throughout the entire growth cycle of your plants. By being mindful of these two factors, you can prevent significant damage caused by extreme temperatures or humidity levels and optimize the yield of your auto-flowering strains.
Use high-quality fertilizers
One of the most important factors that can influence the yield of your auto-flowering strains is the quality of the fertilizers you use. High-quality fertilizers can provide the necessary nutrients that your plants need, while low-quality ones can lead to nutrient deficiencies and stunted growth. It is crucial to choose your fertilizers wisely if you want to achieve the highest possible yield.
Here are some tips for choosing high-quality fertilizers:
|1. Check the NPK ratio||The NPK ratio refers to the proportion of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K) in the fertilizer. Make sure to choose a fertilizer with the right ratio for the stage of growth of your auto-flowering plants. During the vegetative stage, a fertilizer with higher nitrogen (N) content is ideal. During the flowering stage, a fertilizer with higher phosphorus (P) content is recommended.|
|2. Look for organic fertilizers||Organic fertilizers are made from natural substances like compost, bone meal, and fish emulsion. They are a great option for those who want to avoid synthetic chemicals and want to grow their plants naturally. Organic fertilizers are also known to improve soil health and promote a healthy microbial population in the soil, which is essential for plant growth.|
|3. Avoid fertilizers with harmful additives||Some fertilizers may contain harmful additives such as heavy metals, pesticides, and chlorine. These additives can not only harm your plants but also pose a risk to your health if ingested. It is important to choose fertilizers that are free from harmful additives and chemicals.|
|4. Consider slow-release fertilizers||Slow-release fertilizers are designed to release nutrients gradually over a period of time. They can provide a steady supply of nutrients to your plants and minimize the risk of overfeeding or nutrient burn. However, slow-release fertilizers may not be suitable for all types of auto-flowering strains or growing conditions, so make sure to do your research before using them.|
By choosing high-quality fertilizers and providing your auto-flowering plants with the necessary nutrients, you can ensure that they grow healthy and strong, leading to higher yields and better quality cannabis.
Don’t forget to use enzymatic additives
One of the critical factors in achieving high yields from your auto-flowering strains is the use of enzymatic additives. Enzymatic additives contain enzymes that break down dead plant matter and convert it into nutrients that can be readily absorbed by the roots of your plants. If you don’t use enzymatic additives, the dead plant matter will decompose and create an environment that can lead to nutrient deficiencies, stunted growth, or even plant death.
Here are some benefits of using enzymatic additives:
- Improved nutrient uptake: Enzymatic additives help break down dead plant material into simpler forms that can be easily absorbed by the roots of your plants. This results in improved nutrient uptake, which can lead to faster growth and higher yields.
- Better plant health: Enzymatic additives help to create a healthy environment for your plants by breaking down dead plant matter and preventing the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi. This can help to prevent diseases and pests, leading to healthier plants that produce higher yields.
- Reduced soil compaction: When dead plant material is left in the soil, it can lead to soil compaction, which can restrict the growth of your plants. Enzymatic additives help to break down this material, reducing soil compaction and improving soil structure for better plant growth.
- Improved soil microbiology: Enzymatic additives help to increase the diversity and activity of the soil microbiology in your growing medium. This can lead to better nutrient cycling and improved plant health, resulting in higher yields.
How to use enzymatic additives:
Enzymatic additives are typically added to your nutrient solution during the vegetative and flowering stages of growth. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the recommended usage rate and frequency of application. Be sure to mix the enzymatic additive thoroughly into your nutrient solution and adjust the pH as necessary.
Popular enzymatic additive products:
- Bud Candy
Don’t forget to add enzymatic additives to your nutrient regimen for your auto-flowering strains to achieve higher yields and healthier plants.
Prune and train your plants
Pruning and training your auto-flowering plants is crucial to achieving the maximum yield that these strains offer. Here are a few tips to help you optimize your pruning and training techniques:
- Start Early: Begin pruning and training your plants during the vegetative stage. Remove any dead, yellow or damaged leaves to promote healthy growth.
- Use Low-Stress Training (LST) Techniques: By bending and training the branches of your plants, it will encourage them to grow horizontally, allowing for more light exposure and better bud development. Use soft plant ties or twist ties to keep the branches in place.
- Top Your Plants: This technique involves cutting off the top of the main stem, forcing the plant to grow two main colas. This will allow for more bud sites and ultimately, a higher yield.
- Remove Lower Nodes: Cut off the lower nodes that are not receiving adequate light. This will allow the plants to direct more energy towards the top of the plant, where the buds will grow the largest.
- Use High-Stress Training (HST) Techniques: HST techniques like FIMming or super-cropping should be used with caution on auto-flowering varieties. These techniques involve physically damaging the plant to promote growth, so they can put stress on the plant’s natural growth cycle.
Remember, pruning and training should be done with care and attention to the individual plant. Each auto-flowering strain will react differently to pruning and training techniques, so be patient and observant. When done correctly, pruning and training can greatly increase the yield of your auto-flowering plants.
Harvest at the right time
Harvesting your auto-flowering cannabis strains at the right time is crucial if you want to maximize your yield. The harvesting process involves cutting the plants, trimming the leaves and buds, and drying them. Here are some tips to help you harvest your auto-flowering strains at the right time:
|Observation||Pay attention to the trichomes on the buds. These tiny, mushroom-shaped glands produce the resin that contains THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids. When the trichomes turn from clear to cloudy or amber, it’s a sign that the plant is ready to be harvested.|
|Timing||Harvest your plants in the morning when the resin is the most potent. Avoid harvesting during rainy or humid weather to prevent mold and mildew from forming on the buds.|
|Method||Cut the plants at the base of the stem and remove the leaves and buds. Trim the leaves from the buds using scissors or shears. Hang the buds upside down in a dark, dry, and well-ventilated space for about a week until they are dry.|
|Storage||Store the dried buds in an airtight container such as a glass jar, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep the jars in a cool, dark place.|
Following these tips will help you harvest your auto-flowering cannabis strains at the right time and achieve the best possible yield. Remember that the quality of your final product depends on how well you take care of your plants throughout the growing and harvesting process, so be attentive to their needs and handle them with care.
In conclusion, choosing high-yielding auto-flowering strains for your cannabis garden is a smart choice for both novice and experienced growers. With the right techniques and care, the top 5 strains mentioned in this article can provide bountiful yields of potent buds that will satisfy even the most discerning connoisseur.
When it comes to choosing the best strain for your needs, consider your personal preferences and growing conditions. Northern Lights Auto-Flowering is an easy-to-grow strain with a quick flowering time, making it a great choice for beginners. Blueberry Auto-Flowering is known for its sweet aroma and flavor, making it a popular choice among enthusiasts. Super Skunk Auto-Flowering is another great option for those seeking a potent and flavorful yield.
Girl Scout Cookies Auto-Flowering and Gorilla Glue Auto-Flowering are both top-notch strains known for their high THC levels and impressive yields. Whichever strain you choose, make sure to follow the tips outlined in this article to optimize your yield and achieve the best results possible.
Remember to choose the right soil mix, provide sufficient light intensity, monitor temperature and humidity levels, use high-quality fertilizers and enzymatic additives, and prune and train your plants for optimal growth. With these techniques, you can maximize the yield of your auto-flowering strains and enjoy an abundant harvest.
In summary, growing high-yielding auto-flowering strains is a great way to enhance your cannabis garden and improve your experience as a grower. By following the tips and techniques discussed in this article, you can achieve impressive yields of potent and flavorful buds that you can enjoy for months to come. Happy growing!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between auto-flowering strains and photoperiod strains?
Auto-flowering strains automatically shift from the vegetative phase to the flowering phase based on time, while photoperiod strains require a specific light schedule to trigger the flowering phase.
Are auto-flowering strains suitable for beginners?
Yes, auto-flowering strains are considered beginner-friendly because they are easy to grow and have a short lifecycle.
What is the average yield of auto-flowering strains?
The average yield of auto-flowering strains is around 100-300 grams per plant, depending on the strain and growing conditions.
How many hours of light do auto-flowering strains need?
Auto-flowering strains can thrive with as little as 18 hours of light per day, but some growers opt for a 24-hour light cycle to maximize yields.
Can auto-flowering strains be grown indoors?
Yes, auto-flowering strains can be grown indoors as long as they have access to enough light, nutrients, and proper air circulation.
How long does it take for auto-flowering strains to flower?
Auto-flowering strains typically take around 8-10 weeks from seed to harvest.
What are the benefits of using enzymatic additives?
Enzymatic additives can help break down dead roots and organic matter in the soil, making it easier for the plant to absorb nutrients and promoting healthy growth.
What are the optimal temperature and humidity levels for auto-flowering strains?
The optimal temperature range for auto-flowering strains is 18-26°C (65-80°F), with humidity levels between 40-60% during the vegetative phase and 40-50% during the flowering phase.
How often should I water my auto-flowering plants?
It’s important to let the soil dry out a bit between waterings to prevent overwatering. Generally, watering every 2-3 days should suffice, depending on the size of the plant, the container size, and the temperature/humidity levels.
What pruning and training techniques are best for auto-flowering strains?
Low Stress Training (LST) and High Stress Training (HST) are popular techniques for maximizing yields in auto-flowering strains. Topping and FIM-ing are not recommended because they can slow down the growth and reduce yields.